Blank Kanvas Co. selects GJS Machinery as the distributor of choice, to acquire the Epson SureColor™ SC-F2000 Direct-To-Garment (DTG) Printer. Utilising GJS Machinery's 37 years of printing industry experience, we opted for the DTG printing technology over the traditional Screen Printing for various reasons, which included:
- No setup costs or minimum order volumes.
- High resolution and extremely accurate prints. Great for designs using gradients, shades or multiple colours.
- Environmentally friendly water based inks.
- Prints into the fibres of a garment, which makes the prints almost feel like its part of the fabric.
The choice of selecting the Epson SC-F2000 was an easy decision, as it met all three of our requirements which was to have a printer which performed well (reducing downtime), printed high quality prints each time every time and a device which would support our positive social and environmental appraoch to doing business. Some key highlights:
- Designed from the ground up to ensure superior quality, performance, and reliability when imaging on cloth, garments, and merchandise.
- Epson UltraChrome® DG ink enables crisp and bright images with a low tack finish, high stretchability and good wash/UV durability.
- Oeko-Tex™ Standard 100 Certification, so you can be assured that garments can be safely worn by adults, children and infants.